terça-feira, 4 de novembro de 2008

Absolutista

It won't help me but I have to ask
Is there something real that's behind the mask?
Something true we don't know about?
A little faith in amongst the doubt


Hoje quero não usar máscaras, hoje quero sentir-me livre, sentir que só eu domino os meus passos e os meus actos, eu escolho, eu decido, eu penso, ninguém vai interferir na conquista do meu objectivo.
Hoje sinto-me absolutista, posso consultarvos e pedir opinião mas a decisão final é minha porque assim o decidi.

All this attitude with no history
All this anger when you're attacking me
Got a lot to learn and you need to know
That your time is up kid, let it go

Maybe someday you will grow
Maybe someday you will know
Maybe someday you will end these tears and go


Carolina, absolutista.

Sem comentários: